After two and half days of travel we have finally made it Jinja. I’m still working through the jet lag.
God’s hand of blessing is upon us and we are excited to see what God is going to do. On the plane ride we meet another mission team that is going into Ethiopia. Their leader is from Southern CA not far from me. Members from our team spent some time praying with them. We are asking that God would use both teams for His Kingdom purpose.
On a more personal note. Yesterday I saw two things that I never dreamed I would see in person, Lake Victoria and the Nile River. My college classes in African history and Ancient Egyptian history told us wonderful stories of adventure and discovery. When I was taking those courses I never dreamed that one day I would actually see them in person. Yet here I am over 20 years later.
My prayer is that I would have an adventure with God. I want to discover you God in fresh new ways these next two weeks. Speak for your servant is listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment