
We are spending forty days in prayer asking God to pour out His Spirit on our city. I have enjoyed spending each day praying through the prayer guide. I have also enjoyed knowing that the people at Grace are praying in unison for God to work in our city.
My prayer is that Ventura would experience a great awakening where thousands of people would give their lives to Christ.
Last year Grace participated in the July 4th Street Fair held in downtown Ventura. The picture is from that event. As I looked up main street I saw the vast numbers of people and I thought what if all these people were here to celebrated Jesus. What if thousands of people filled the streets of Downtown Ventura all singing praises to God. Imagine if all denominations, all people groups, all ages were to come together for one day and sing in one voice the greatness of God.
Let's keep seeking God for the City.
Pastor Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment